Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jdominguez
Explorer

Problem with checkpoint vpn android app

I have a problem and I hope someone can help me. We have checkpoint 5600 firewalls in version R80.30. When I try to connect from the outside with the checkpoint mobile applications, the Iphone mobiles work fine but the android phones with the checkpoint vpn app seem to connect, they take ip but then it is as if they were not really connected. They can't ping, they can't https ... Does anyone know the solution?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

We talking the Capsule VPN?
What version of client?
What version of Android?
What do you see on the gateway side when the Android tries to connect?

0 Kudos
jdominguez
Explorer

Hello, thank you for your help. Yes, I Am talking capsule vpn. As soon as I know the version of android app and app version I will tell you.

0 Kudos
the_rock
Mentor
Mentor

Phoneboy is right, we need wayyyy more info. What do you see on the gateway? One phone issue, multiple? Any specific logs when this problem occurs? Capture?

0 Kudos
jdominguez
Explorer

j

0 Kudos
jdominguez
Explorer

Hello, thank you very much for your help. I think the error is from the android app. I have no problems with the iphone app. However, with the android app, it seems that it connects, receives the ip but from that moment on, nothing else can be done. The firewall logs only indicate that it has connected but then I do not see anything else. As soon as I can try it again  I will put an app and android version.

0 Kudos