cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NeilDavey
Collaborator
Jump to solution

Incomplete Certificate Chain

I was wondering if anyone knows how to fix the certificate chain incomplete issue at all?

I can't seem to find the resolution for this at all.

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Wolfgang
Authority
Authority

Neil,

not sure which certificate are you talking about. But looks like your installed certificate does not include the intermediate CA from your signing CA. Your installed certificate must include all certificate from all sub CAs.

############snip from MobileAccessAdmin Guide#############

Make sure that the CRT file has the full certificate chain up to a trusted root CA.
Usually you get the certificate chain from the signing CA. Sometimes it split into separate files. If the signed certificate and the trust chain are in separate files, use a text editor to combine them into one file. Make sure the server certificate is at the top of the CRT file.

############end snip from MobileAccessAdmin Guide#############

regards

Wolfgang

View solution in original post

4 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin
With what feature of the product are you encountering this?
What version/JHF level do you have?
0 Kudos
NeilDavey
Collaborator
Its the SSL MAB VPN feature.

I am R80.10 take 169
0 Kudos
Wolfgang
Authority
Authority

Neil,

with this information follow my suggestions from yesterday.

You can too have a look at the MobileAccessAdmin Guide, there you'll find all the needed information (see my snip from there).

regards

Wolfgang

Wolfgang
Authority
Authority

Neil,

not sure which certificate are you talking about. But looks like your installed certificate does not include the intermediate CA from your signing CA. Your installed certificate must include all certificate from all sub CAs.

############snip from MobileAccessAdmin Guide#############

Make sure that the CRT file has the full certificate chain up to a trusted root CA.
Usually you get the certificate chain from the signing CA. Sometimes it split into separate files. If the signed certificate and the trust chain are in separate files, use a text editor to combine them into one file. Make sure the server certificate is at the top of the CRT file.

############end snip from MobileAccessAdmin Guide#############

regards

Wolfgang

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events