Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Pearl

Common Check Point Commands (ccc)

🏆 Code Hub Contribution of the Year 2018!
👍 Endorsed by Check Point Support!
📕 Max Power 2020 advice!

ccc_logo.png ccc is a menu-driven script to run Check Point CLI tasks and show advanced system summary information.
License: GPL

Installation (expert mode; for proxy support see spoiler) or download:
curl_cli -k https://dannyjung.de/ccc | zcat > /usr/bin/ccc && chmod +x /usr/bin/ccc

ccc.pngccc_cpx2020.png

Spoiler
curl_cli $(if [[ `grep proxy:ip /config/active` ]]; then echo -n '--proxy '; grep proxy:ip /config/active|cut -f2 -d' '|tr -d '\n'; echo -n :; grep proxy:port /config/active|cut -f2 -d' '; fi) -k https://dannyjung.de/ccc | zcat > /usr/bin/ccc && chmod +x /usr/bin/ccc
221 Replies
Highlighted
Ivory

Am I the only one unable to read the changelog beyond version 1.5 on the website? No scroller, no nothing...Tried 3 different browsers.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Pearl

Fixed in version 4.8
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Great Job. Thanks for all your effort

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Pearl

I'm glad you like it. 👍

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Employee
Employee

Very usefull scripts, I also have mentioned it in our local Check Point NL newsletter.

A lot of our Check Point partners also like it!! 

Highlighted
Employee
Employee

Great Job!!!

Very useful, Thanks for sharing.

Rudy.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Ivory

great script sir

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Sapphire

RFE

Management Name : When .C not consistent with /etc/hosts, Warning with reference to sk42071 appears. This should better refer to sk112914: Cannot change R80 Security Management Server name from SmartConsole

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Employee
Employee

Great Work Danny!

0 Kudos
Highlighted

funny... I remember a time when people would FREAK at the idea of 3rd party apps on Checkpoint. How times have changed. 😄

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Pearl

Some of these people are still around. Hello @Jake_Loots 🤣. But this is not just any 3rd party app, it's a simple Bash script everyone is invited to review, provide comments and improvements. It's used by many Check Point SEs, Check Point RnD and Diamond support folks and of course many end users. They love it. In fact Check Point even uses parts of this script in their own tools. Just review the credits in Check Points Gaia Health Check script. 😁 Yes, times have changed.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Employee
Employee

🤣

I didn't say that I would NOT run scripts like this...

... just that I would not run scripts like this ... without reading and understand the script first.  That's just because I like to know what something does.

And as far as how times have changed, back in the old IPSO days, we had the third party add-ons like BASH and others.  Of course that was the pre-Check Point Nokia days...  

0 Kudos