Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ewald_Beekman
Participant

is it possible to get an overview of all traffic to a specific country

I would like to get details of all traffic to a specific country (GB) preferably with application intelligence to help me make sense of the data  Is that possible?

thanks,

Ewald.... 

4 Replies
_Val_
Admin
Admin

Yes it is. With R80.20 MGMT & GW you can use Geo objects in Unified policy. Put Advanced Log option for tracking, that should do the trick

0 Kudos
HeikoAnkenbrand
Champion Champion
Champion

Currently with R77.30 and R80.10 no regional settings can be used in the Firewall Policy. This only works in the „Geo Policy“ and has the disadvantage that no special settings are possible.

For example, no services like http can be specified.

This solution helps and creates Dynamic Objects with the IP ranges of the individual countries.

GEO Location Objects in Firewall Policy (with Dynamic Objects)

➜ CCSM Elite, CCME, CCTE
Jerry
Mentor
Mentor

echoing Val - in Unified policy you can handle it however like yourself I still see a room for improvements R80.20/30 wise ...
Jerry
Matt_Ricketts
Employee
Employee

As previously stated you can use Countries within the policy as of R80.20 (GW and Mgmt). However I think your question was more around a view of the traffic to a specific Country. And that answer is yes.

Within SmartLog, you just type in the Country you want to filter by. This same query could apply to a General Overview or other SmartEvent view/report as well.

2019-03-12_174630.jpg

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events