Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bjoern_Baumann
Participant

Where can I find more information on Check Points integration to Arista MSS solution?

6 Replies
Scott_Chambers
Participant

same question 🙂
Is this still supported by Checkpoint today and if so, where can we get more information?
0 Kudos
FedericoMeiners
Advisor

Tried to look but it seems that there is no much information.

Based on my previous experience with various vendors integrations it's important to see who is the "protagonist" of that integration. One would think that most of the time both vendor put the same effort on the integration but it's not always like this.

Based on the information that you provided, it seems that Arista is the main stakeholder of this integration therefore they should have most of the documentation. You can always try to ask your local sales engineer of course.

Employee
Employee

Hi,

Check Point is closely working with Arista on MSS integration and currently  in EA  with some of our mutual customers.

The solution is targeted for GA in 1H 2020.

If you are interested in EA, please contact  Eran Haim ehaim@checkpoint.com

Thanks

Duane_Toler
Advisor

It's been a year since this was last posted.  Arista has a (very very) thin article about integrating with CVX to the SMS (presumably also DMS (née CMA) in MDS [gah, names/acronyms are getting ridiculous).  The article of theirs said R80.30 with API v1.5 plus a "Proxy API" hotfix.  I can't find exact mention of this being included in R80.30 or R80.40 API reference, but I swear I saw mention of this *somewhere*; I just can't find it now.  Is this now called "SmartTask" in API v1.6?

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

The fact a specific hotfix is mentioned plus mention of someone from Solution Center suggests this is...or was...a customer release.
I'll double check.

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Maintrain integration of the necessary functionality happened in R81.
A customer release likely exists for R80.30, but you're better off going with R81 if you need this.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events