cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jesus_Cano
Collaborator

Updates availables R80.20

Hi,

We just upgraded to R80.20 and hotfix take 47 in all our platfom. But when we go to the dashboard we see that SMS and one of our gateways have 2 updates availables but one of our gateways is updated.

Why do we only see updates in 2 devices? We check in CPUSE and the status is the same for all devices.

Captura.JPG

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Nick_Doropoulos
Advisor

Hi,

The "recommended updates" column refers to the available hotfixes as can be found on the Gaia Portal >> Upgrades (CPUSE) >> Status and Actions. 

The first thing I would do would be to check what hotfixes are installed on each box:

[In Clish]: show installer packages installed

Should the output of the above command differ, I would then suspect that the hotfix packages were not installed properly on some of the boxes.

For more information, please consult the following sks:

• sk72800
  • sk90121
  • sk107320

0 Kudos
Jesus_Cano
Collaborator

packages are the same. R80.20 take 47.
I sentd this query to CKP, adn told me that this is a cosmetic issue that it could occurs for always
0 Kudos
Václav_Brožík
Collaborator

Normally the other available updates besides the jumbo hotfix GA are the current GA build of SmartConsole and cpinfo. Only after updating them (and other possible recommended updates) you will see that the machine is up to date.

Additionally the Recommended Updates field will not be updated immediately. Normally it takes tens of minutes to show the current information and there is not manual refresh function in the SmartConsole.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

Thu 25 Apr 2024 @ 11:00 AM (SGT)

APAC: CPX 2024 Recap

Tue 30 Apr 2024 @ 03:00 PM (CDT)

EMEA: CPX 2024 Recap

Wed 01 May 2024 @ 02:00 PM (EDT)

South US: HTTPS Inspection Best Practices

Thu 02 May 2024 @ 11:00 AM (SGT)

APAC: What's new in R82

Thu 25 Apr 2024 @ 11:00 AM (SGT)

APAC: CPX 2024 Recap

Tue 30 Apr 2024 @ 03:00 PM (CDT)