cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jerry
Mentor
Mentor

Take 131

morning folks (sorry, its nearly 10am UK time).

I'm struggling to find this file anywhere  near, would you mind if I ask you where  the heck I can take it from?

Check_Point_R80_10_JUMBO_HF_Bundle_T131_sk116380_FULL.tgz

wonder if that file actually exist as the sk98028 points to the 056 SmartConsole Download page ...

https://supportcenter.checkpoint.com/supportcenter/portal?eventSubmit_doGoviewsolutiondetails=&solut...

thanks in advance Smiley Happy

--jerry--

Jerry
9 Replies
Kaspars_Zibarts
Employee Employee
Employee

0 Kudos
Kaspars_Zibarts
Employee Employee
Employee

But it seems to be available from cloud download just search for that exact name 

Check_Point_R80_10_JUMBO_HF_Bundle_T131_sk116380_FULL.tgz

Jerry
Mentor
Mentor

none

Jerry
0 Kudos
AlekseiShelepov
Advisor

It is a CPUSE Online Identifier. You need to put this file name into CPUSE on a firewall or management server which is connected to internet and download it. Then you can export this package to other Check Point devices.

Or as Kaspars suggested, you can contact Check Point Support and ask them for this file. I prefer to ask for a temporary SFTP folder usually. Or they can transfer you the file via opened chat window, if firewall rules, proxy, etc. allow it.

Jerry
Mentor
Mentor

just did then

installer import cloud Check_Point_R80_10_JUMBO_HF_Bundle_T131_sk116380_FULL.tgz

let's see if that works ... thanks Aleksei! I think I got lost in translation from that sk, if I would have know it is just on the cloud ... Smiley Happy I would have done this long ago.

result:

XXX> installer import cloud Check_Point_R80_10_JUMBO_HF_Bundle_T131_sk116380_FULL.tgz
Info: Initiating Import from cloud of Check_Point_R80_10_JUMBO_HF_Bundle_T131_sk116380_FULL.tgz...
Interactive mode is enabled. Press CTRL + C to exit (this will not stop the operation)
Result: Private package Check_Point_R80_10_JUMBO_HF_Bundle_T131_sk116380_FULL.tgz is now available for download.

Thanks guys!

Jerry
0 Kudos
Jerry
Mentor
Mentor

solution for all (should be in SK to be honest):

clish>installer download-and-install Check_Point_R80_10_JUMBO_HF_Bundle_T131_sk116380_FULL.tgz

that's all you need Smiley Happy 

done dusted.

Jerry
0 Kudos
Jerry
Mentor
Mentor

ps. the packages is available but I'm not able to feed it to any Gaia, either by clish or webUI. Looks like it is either cloud-stuck due to the high demand just now or it is simply not accessible at this time. will poke Support chaps over the chat, lets see what they say,

unless any of them here could potentially enlight me and give me direct URL for taking it Smiley Happy

Jerry
0 Kudos
Timothy_Hall
Champion
Champion

Just note that R80.10 take 131 is an ongoing take, while take 112 is the latest GA take.  In general I'm not a fan of loading ongoing takes, unless you have a desperate need for a fix contained within the ongoing take that is not otherwise available in a GA take.

--
Second Edition of my "Max Power" Firewall Book
Now Available at http://www.maxpowerfirewalls.com

Gateway Performance Optimization R81.20 Course
now available at maxpowerfirewalls.com
Jerry
Mentor
Mentor

Thanks Tim, that was totally clear to me even without your elaborate Smiley Happy Although Take131 was crucial for my device due to the

PMTR-14634, 02775187. + PMTR-8959, SL-1112

Now it is all sorted. Thanks for your contribution as always spot-on !

Jerry

Jerry

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events