cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Eber_Quispe_Pac
Participant

SmartEvent - Smart Console R80.10

HI.

we have a smart console R80.10, in the section External Apps - SmartEvent only the policies tab is displayed, how do I see the rest of the tabs? Does it a require license?

Eber.

7 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

What it sounds like you are describing is the "SmartEvent GUI" which only lets you edit the event policy:

SmartConsole is where you review reports/dashboards.

This is what it looks like when everything is enabled and licensed appropriately:

0 Kudos
Eber_Quispe_Pac
Participant

Hi.

it is correct what it indicates regarding the SmartConsole dashboard and in the "SmartEvent GUI" only lets me edit the event policy:

But I looked for documentation of how to use "SmartEvent" and found that it has many more tabs besides policies, for example:

I need to know if to display these tabs an additional license is required or only requires to enable some functionality

Regards.

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

What you're showing is the R77.x SmartEvent experience, which is different from R80.x.

By default, the only thing that shows is General Overview.

You can choose what views/reports you want to see in SmartEvent as shown.

Double-click on the appropriate report/view and a new tab will open.

See also: Logging and Monitoring R80.20 Administration Guide 

0 Kudos
Eber_Quispe_Pac
Participant

So this means that the SmartEvent R77.x tabs are in the option logs & monitor option events and reports of the SmartConsole R80.10

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Yes.

The seperate "SmartEvent GUI" is only for editing the Event Policy in R80.x.

Everyhing else is in Logs and Monitor.

0 Kudos
Eber_Quispe_Pac
Participant

Hi, thanks for you answering.

Now I need to perform an event correlator using the report templates, which one should I choose and what should I consider?

Regards.

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Not sure I follow your question.

All the reports are available in Logs and Reporting, assuming you have a SmartEvent license.

You can also create your own, cloning existing ones to customize them.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events