cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anthony_Kwang
Contributor

Smart-1 5150

Hi Guys,

Anyone know what is the maximum gateways that Smart-1 5150 can support as there is this extension for 50 gateways. 

Thank you.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Ofir_Shikolski
Employee
Employee

Smiley Happy

https://www.checkpoint.com/downloads/product-related/datasheets/ds-smart-1-appliances.pdf 

Managed Gateways: 150+ (1)

1- Manages up to 5000 Check Point 1400 Appliances

0 Kudos
Anthony_Kwang
Contributor

Hi,

thank you for the reply. The datasheet only mentioned for 1400 but what about others model if you may know?

thanks

0 Kudos
Gomboragchaa
Advisor

I think it really doesn't matter of gateways model...  

0 Kudos
AlekseiShelepov
Advisor

I think there is no a concrete number of maximum managed appliances of each type. Because it is highly dependent on many additional factors:

Will there be a separate log server? How many logs gateways would generate daily? What blades will be enabled on the management server and on gateways? Will it be used as a multi-domain server? How many policies would be configured? How many rules and objects would be configured in each policy? And so on.

From the description of the server and of the license you can make a conclusion that 150 enterprise-level gateways can be managed for sure. But again in real life it would depend on all the additional factors.

0 Kudos
Anthony_Kwang
Contributor

Hi Aleksei,

thank you but still it is unclear. If i am not wrong there is no limit of gateway for multi domain but datasheet stated maximum is 5000 smb appliances. 

Nevertheless thank you for all the replies. Probably only internal people will know. Smiley Happy

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events