cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create a Post
Admin
Admin

Re: R80.x Training Videos

Video content still needs to be migrated from the old platform, as that was not done automatically.

They will return in the near future.

0 Kudos

Nice.. Thanks

0 Kudos

Thank you for this valuable content. How can I find these training slides (ppt or pdf)?

0 Kudos
Admin
Admin

As far as I know, we do not make the slides for these sessions available.

0 Kudos

So glad I found these videos, been studying for my CCSE so it's nice to have digital content with some structure!

0 Kudos

THIS. Apart from the guides ATRG's on the CP website, there's not much material out there if you're doing a CCSE - you really have to dig deep and learn from building your own labs etc. Not everyone has the cash to get professional training classes. Sure there are books etc but things like videos on CBT Nuggets would help very much.

0 Kudos

Thank You so much.....

0 Kudos

Great video's and clear explantion. But please buy a decent microphone, with more low frequencies and one without cracks
0 Kudos

very nice video lession
0 Kudos
bhushan
Ivory

How can i get the access of these training. Getting message, you do not have the permission to access this. Thanks!
0 Kudos
bhushan
Ivory

How can i get the access to these videos. I am not able to see these. Any help would be highly appreciated!

Thanks!

0 Kudos

I also cant get the Videos to play, not sure why?

0 Kudos

Thank you for the videos. Great stuff.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Wow ! Good Learning and useful details, Thanks Jim for the videos and would love to see more of them for cloud installations

0 Kudos

Nice

0 Kudos