Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Romain_Chicot
Participant
Jump to solution

[R80.10][API] Retrieve policy package from Checkpoint API, fingerprint not approved error

Hello all,

I'm trying to retrieve a policy package with objects using Checkpoint API.

I would like to use the web_api_show_package script,"$MDS_FWDIR/scripts/web_api_show_package.sh"

I end up with  an error, when I look in the generated file, I have the following lines indicating a fingerprint issue :

[Mon Aug 05 14:46:40 CEST 2019 com.checkpoint.mgmt_api.examples.MyLogger.debug()DEBUG]: The parameters that were received:  showPackagesList:(-v)=true
[Mon Aug 05 14:46:40 CEST 2019 com.checkpoint.mgmt_api.examples.MyLogger.debug()DEBUG]: Limit number of object per page: 10
[Mon Aug 05 14:46:40 CEST 2019 com.checkpoint.mgmt_api.examples.MyLogger.debug()DEBUG]: Local Ips: [x.x.x.x, y.y.y.y, 127.0.0.1]
[Mon Aug 05 14:46:42 CEST 2019 com.checkpoint.mgmt_api.examples.MyLogger.severe()SEVERE]: Fingerprint was't approved. The fingerprint doesn't match to the fingerprints from the 'api fingerprint' command
[Mon Aug 05 14:46:42 CEST 2019 com.checkpoint.mgmt_api.examples.ShowPackageTool.logoutReportAndExit()INFO]: Script stopped running due to severe error!
[Mon Aug 05 14:46:42 CEST 2019 com.checkpoint.mgmt_api.examples.ShowPackageTool.logoutReportAndExit()INFO]: dirPath: /home/admin/291b8f93-bd5a-46a7-9aa1-15194f563da1
[Mon Aug 05 14:46:42 CEST 2019 com.checkpoint.mgmt_api.examples.ShowPackageTool.logoutReportAndExit()INFO]: tarGzPath: show_package-2019-08-05_02-46-40.tar.gz

I checked API and SMC fingerprint and they are different. Is it the reason why it's not working ?

Would you have an idea to manage through this error ?

Best Regards,

Sullivan Drouard

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin
Try running the script with the -b flag, which should cause it to ignore the fingerprint error.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin
Try running the script with the -b flag, which should cause it to ignore the fingerprint error.
0 Kudos
Romain_Chicot
Participant

Hello PhoneBoy,

Thanks a lot for your help, it's working nicely.

Have a greay day !

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events