cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DarrenR
Participant

License Status Invalid

Hi Team,

I'm doing some testing in the lab (Azure) and have stood up a new consolidated Checkpoint appliance. I had previously been using the on-box eval license, but that has expired, so I obtained an "All In One" demo license from Checkpoint. I've installed these licenses on my consolidated gateway, but it is still reporting that the Firewall, Network Policy Management, and Logging and Status blades as "Not Entitled". 

Any thoughts on what I might be doing wrong here?

License Offline Activation.jpgLicense Status.jpg

0 Kudos
6 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

What does cplic print say on the gateway?
0 Kudos
DarrenR
Participant

Here's the output from "cplic print" - basically the same as what I'm seeing in the WebUI.

[Expert@cp-fw-1:0]# cplic print
Host Expiration Features
trial 20Jul2020 PNP_BLADE_APPI:V1:trial CPSB-APCL
trial 19Jul2020 PNP_BLADE_URLF:V1:trial CPSB-URLF
xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx 7Aug2020 CPSM-C-U CPSB-NPM CPSB-EPM CPSB-LOGS CPSB-MNTR CPSB-PRVS CPSB-UDIR CPSB-WKFL-100 CPSB-WS CPSB-MPTL CPVP-SNX-U-NGX CPSB-SWB CPSB-ADNC-M CPSB-RPRT-U CPSB-EVCR-U CPSB-SSLVPN-MOBMAIL+5000 CPSB-COMP-150 CK-XXXXXXXXXXXX
xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx 7Aug2020 CPSG-C-8-U CPSB-FW CPSB-VPN CPSB-IPSA CPSB-DLP CPSB-SSLVPN-U CPSB-IA CPSB-ADNC CPSG-VSX-25S CPSB-SWB CPSB-IPS CPSB-AV CPSB-URLF CPSB-ASPM CPSB-APCL CPSB-ABOT CPSB-CTNT CK-XXXXXXXXXXXX
xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx 7Aug2020 CPSG-C-8-U CPSB-FW CPSB-VPN CPSB-IPSA CPSB-DLP CPSB-SSLVPN-U CPSB-IA CPSB-ADNC CPSG-VSX-25S CPSB-SWB CPSB-IPS CPSB-AV CPSB-URLF CPSB-ASPM CPSB-APCL CPSB-ABOT CPSB-CTNT CK-XXXXXXXXXXXX
xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx 7Aug2020 CPSM-C-U CPSB-NPM CPSB-EPM CPSB-LOGS CPSB-MNTR CPSB-PRVS CPSB-UDIR CPSB-WKFL-100 CPSB-WS CPSB-MPTL CPVP-SNX-U-NGX CPSB-SWB CPSB-ADNC-M CPSB-RPRT-U CPSB-EVCR-U CPSB-SSLVPN-MOBMAIL+5000 CPSB-COMP-150 CK-XXXXXXXXXXXX

0 Kudos
DarrenR
Participant

I had assumed that the demo license I received from User Center would have "overwritten" the built-in eval licenses, but that doesn't appear to be the case. 

0 Kudos
funkylicious
Advisor

The old license would still be present and have to be deleted, cplic print -x and copy the signature , cplic del <signature> .

As for the blades not being activated I experienced the same issues, from the email regarding the license under: For the module run : cplic put [module name] xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx you would need to copy this and just remove the [module name] .

0 Kudos
DarrenR
Participant

Yep I've done that.

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

What precise IP have you licensed against?
That IP needs to be associated with an interface on the instance.
0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events