Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
anandagrawal
Explorer
Jump to solution

How to set-up SSO between infinity portal and Azure AD

Hello Everyone,

One of our customers have Endpoint cloud management via checkpoint infinity portal and trying to integrate that portal with Azure AD for single sign-on. Checkpoint infinity admin guide talks about setting up SSO however I am looking for steps to setup this with azure AD.

When I look for checkpoint infinity in Azure AD application list, it does not shows up there.

Wondering if some did this already an can help/guide me on how this can be achieved.

Thanks

Anand

0 Kudos
12 Replies
_Val_
Admin
Admin
0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin
Here's the instructions in the Infinity Portal which I believe also applies to Azure AD.

https://sc1.checkpoint.com/documents/Infinity_Portal/WebAdminGuides/EN/Infinity-Portal-Admin-Guide/C...
0 Kudos
anandagrawal
Explorer
Thanks, Guys.

I am gonna try using SAML integration and follow instructions from admin guide. Let's see if that works on azure AD side.

I ll let you know if that works. Cheers

Regards
Anand
0 Kudos
Johann_Zandanel
Explorer

Hello,

has everyone found out how to configure external IDP authentication using SAML 2.0 if the external IDP is not Azure / ADFS? 

any suggestion?

Johann

0 Kudos
_Val_
Admin
Admin
0 Kudos
Kim_Moberg
Advisor

Hi

It will not work to follow the Identity Provider to Azure AD vs. SSO for the portal.checkpoint.com.

I have been there and it doesn't work.

The guide is not complete and it seems like it is only supported for ADFS but apparently not for Azure AD yet.

I am been in dialog with TAC and then R&D. 

I am missing this feature too. It works perfectly for Sandblast Mobile if you follow the guide 100% to details. For the portal.checkpoint.com it's again a real NO go.

Still waiting for someone to fix this feature. I really need it while more and more applications are being merged into the Infinity Portal.

If anyone can speed up the development that would be great!!!

Best Regards
Kim
0 Kudos
Kim_Moberg
Advisor

@PhoneBoy you are directing us to the right guide but it lacks a lot of informations.

For example it suggest you add /Domain after you have entered your webdomain. 

To validate your Domain name:

Go to Domain Name field and enter the name of your company followed by /Domain.

Check Point requests <Your Company Name>/Domain identity and generates a TXT DNS record:

Eg. microsoft.com/Domain

None doesn't work.

The validation feature doesn't work but you are allowed to continue configuring it.

SSO ADFS.png

Picture illustrates a hits that it might only work for ADFS/auth.

Best Regards
Kim
0 Kudos
anandagrawal
Explorer

@All 

I had a ticket open with TAC and they confirmed that Azure AD is not supported at the moment.

Azure AD SSO with Infinity portal.jpg

0 Kudos
OferY
Employee Alumnus
Employee Alumnus
Kim_Moberg
Advisor

@OferY 

Its working perfectly now.

amazing work. Thank you

Best Regards
Kim
0 Kudos
nbraasch
Explorer

That link is a 404. Do you have an updated link?

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events