Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Robin_H
Contributor
Jump to solution

Can´t remove group from interface topology

Hi!

I can´t delete a group, SmartConsole claims it´s still in use:

Gateway Cluster Properties -> Network Management -> Interface eth1-01.xxx -> "Edit"

I created a group with two networks and set the group as "Override>Internal>Specific" within the "Topology Settings" of said interface.

(One network was the interface network, the other was a NAT network behind one of the servers in the DMZ).

Now the server is gone and I want to delete the group.

I have changed "Topology settings" to "Override>Internal>Network defined by the interface IP and Net Mask".

I´ve also set the topology to "Override>Internal>Specific" and used the network object only. 

Doesn´t help, in both cases the deletion fails and "Where used" states that the group object is still used on this interface and the group can´t be deleted.

Help, please!

All work with this group happened within R80.20 Management (SmartConsole currently 992000114).

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Robin_H
Contributor
There was no reason to use it anywhere else, although I was mainly relying on the "Where used" function to provide this detail.
However, I deleted and recreated the interface within the gateway cluster object and after that, deletion of the group was possible as it was no longer in use anywhere.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin
Are you absolutely sure the group isn't used somewhere else?
For example, somewhere else in the firewall object, one of the policies managed in SmartDashboard (e.g. HTTPS Inspection, Mobile Access)?
0 Kudos
Robin_H
Contributor
There was no reason to use it anywhere else, although I was mainly relying on the "Where used" function to provide this detail.
However, I deleted and recreated the interface within the gateway cluster object and after that, deletion of the group was possible as it was no longer in use anywhere.
0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events