cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hugo_vd_Kooij
Advisor

A request for an in-depth session on the backend of R80

Hi,

When I read articles like sk157932 : "Accept" traffic statistics are not displayed in the Access Control view then I could appreciate a session about how the backend things are designed and how they interact.

This article explains some of it but I think a in-depth session on Check Mates would be a good idea to understand a lot more of how everything works in the backend where al the data is stored. I can deduct a lot from seperate articles but puttin g it all together would a good idea in my view.

Let me know your thoughts on this.

Regards, Hugo.

<< We make miracles happen while you wait. The impossible jobs take just a wee bit longer. >>
1 Reply
Timothy_Hall
Champion
Champion

I assume you are talking about the backend for the R80+ SMS.  The best documents are linked in this thread:

https://community.checkpoint.com/t5/General-Management-Topics/R80-10-Architecture-Overview/td-p/3159

There is some additional content in the CCSM courseware that delves into the internal table structure of the postgres database and how to directly work with the database via the psql command that I haven't seen elsewhere, but that content is restricted and cannot be reposted here.

Gateway Performance Optimization R81.20 Course
now available at maxpowerfirewalls.com
0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events