cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post a Question

HealthCheck Result WARNING

@Please can someone help in explaining the meaning of this WARNINGS!!! in HealthCheck result I need this urgently Please 

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Admin
Admin

Re: HealthCheck Result WARNING

Without seeing the actual stats in question, I am left to guess.

But most likely:

• CPU User -- A significant percentage of CPU being used by user processes. You can use "top" to begin troubleshooting this.
  • F2F and SecureXL -- Most likely SecureXL is disabled and/or most of your traffic is not being accelerated. 

fwaccel stats -s will tell the tale.

• PXL Packets -- fwaccel stats -s will also tell us about PXL. 
0 Kudos

• CPU User- - How then can i tackle the high CPU utilization by this user processes?
  • F2F Warning --  SecureXL is enable and acceleration is on. What then can be the problem?
  •  PXL - please see attached information on the PXL . What can be the issue?attached information on the PXL
0 Kudos
Admin
Admin

Depends on what the process is, which you haven't provided.

It may require a TAC case to get to the bottom of.

The PXL/SecureXL stuff can be explained if you provide the full output of the commands we've already asked for.

Post also 'fwaccel stat' to see if acceleration is disabled early in the chain from some rule.

0 Kudos
Employee+
Employee+

There will be a Summary section below the provided output which will provide further details on the warning along with an SK where possible.  Can we please get the full health check output?

0 Kudos