cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wei_Zhang
Employee
Employee
Jump to solution

Gaia R80.20 Administration Guide contains deprecated options that aren't available in Gaia portal

One customer reports that our Gaia R80.20 Admin Guide is not up to date, some options/features described in this document cannot be found in our Gaia R80.20 system. They need us to update our Admin Guide and give them a correct one.

Here is my findings based on the customer’s report on the section [List of Available Features in Roles], the [High Availability] and some other role features [Maintenance, System Management, User Management] seems had been deprecated starting from R80. We cannot find these several options in the Gaia Portal >User Management>Roles>>Features and these options are not available in Clish too.

As mentioned in the guide, I have sent email to 'cp_techpub_feedback@checkpoint.com', but no response received yet. Any one could possibly have a look on this query? 

Many thanks.

1. The R80.20 Admin Guide: Online version and PDF version.
https://sc1.checkpoint.com/documents/R80.20_GA/WebAdminGuides/EN/CP_R80.20_Gaia_AdminGuide/html_fram...

Gaia Guide.PNG

2. The Gaia Portal

Gaia 80.20 Portal.PNG

These role features are existed in R77.30.

Gaia 77.30  Portal.PNG

Gaia 77.30 and 80.20 Portal.PNG

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Guy_Grundman
Employee
Employee

Hi,

i will make sure this is handled, please feel free to contact me directly if you find any other inaccuracies.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Chris_Atkinson
Employee Employee
Employee

Please address this to: cp_techpub_feedback@checkpoint.com 

CCSM R77/R80/ELITE
0 Kudos
Wei_Zhang
Employee
Employee

Thanks for your kind reply.

I have sent email to 'cp_techpub_feedback@checkpoint.com' in Jan 13, but no response received yet. I am not sure this issue has been reviewed or not.

0 Kudos
Guy_Grundman
Employee
Employee

Hi,

i will make sure this is handled, please feel free to contact me directly if you find any other inaccuracies.

0 Kudos
Wei_Zhang
Employee
Employee

Great! Many thanks for your kind help!

I will drop you an email directly later. Thanks again!

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events