cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create a Post
Highlighted

Announcement - Max Power 2020: Check Point Firewall Performance Optimization (Third Edition)

The third edition of the book Max Power 2020: Check Point Firewall Performance Optimization is now available. For more information including the FAQ and a CPX-related discount code, please visit the site http://www.maxpowerfirewalls.com. Feel free to PM or email me with questions, but please be sure to read the FAQ in its entirety first.  Thanks!

Book "Max Power 2020: Check Point Firewall Performance Optimization" Third Edition
Now Available at www.maxpowerfirewalls.com
7 Replies
Highlighted
Pearl

Re: Announcement - Max Power 2020: Check Point Firewall Performance Optimization (Third Edition)

You book is a must-buy for every Check Point admin. I recommend this to everyone working with Check Point firewalls.

Thanks for referencing my code hub contributions in the book!

Highlighted
Silver

Re: Announcement - Max Power 2020: Check Point Firewall Performance Optimization (Third Edition)

Big like! Great start of 2020. Well written books of Timothy Hall. Recommended to everyone. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi @Timothy_Hall 

I wish you much success with the new edition.

Thanks for referencing articles from me in the book.

Best Regards

Heiko

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Silver

Congratulations with the release of the third edition! It's a real must-have. I would like to thank you for making references to my s7pac script in the new edition. I will work on an update with references to the third edition.

My blog: https://checkpoint.engineer
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Admin
Admin

Having written a couple of books, I know exactly how difficult this is.
Congratulations on the publishing hat-trick!
0 Kudos

Congratulations Tim! I'm sure it is going to be the best book and have a lot of in depth information. I know you have put in a great amount of effort to bring this book out, wish you all the success with this edition. I will surely recommend this book to anyone who likes to know Check Point from inside.

Highlighted
Nickel

Thank you for mentioning...

... the Lachmann List in your book. I have not been very active on this for the last 2 years. Massive changes in my private life took most of my time. But I am still here and updated the list to the new models.

I hope I will get as much information (mainly on CPU) as possible on the new appliances from the community.