Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Trey
Contributor
Jump to solution

SmartEndpoint Crashes Uploading Agent

Hello,

I'm trying to upload the latest client to SmartEndpoint and it crashes for everything except the initial client. I downloaded a fresh copy of the msi from Check Point. I created a Software Deployment Rule, clicked the dropdown under Actions, chose load client installer file, and chose the eps.msi I want to upload. I say yes to validate MSI signature integrity. The package uploads about 3/4 of the way, then SmartEndpoint crashes. I get a server disconnection message.

I would upload it using the SandBlast Agent Management Platform in the Infinity Portal, but I can't find where I can do that there.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Trey
Contributor

So I got an email from Check Point responding to this post. They were very helpful. Things in the portal were fixed and I was able to download like Kobie said. I also got a quick answer from TAC that rebooting the appliance in the portal will allow uploading to SmartEndpoint. That worked as well. Thanks for all the help!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Kobie_Bendalak
Employee Alumnus
Employee Alumnus

Sorry to hear that, be advised we are working hard to have this issue fixed.

In the meantime, as mentioned please use the SandBlast Agent Management Platform. You should start by removing the initial client.

To obtain the new agent hit the “Get it now” option in the SandBlast Agent Management Platform, to get it hassle-free. In the SandBlast Agent Management Platform, go to Overview -> and in the upper ribbon hit the ‘Download Agent’ button. No need to download it from the Endpoint Homepage and upload it manually.

Trey
Contributor

I click the Download Agent Button, but all it does is spin, then a box with a red X appears and won't go away unless I refresh the page.

0 Kudos
Trey
Contributor

So I got an email from Check Point responding to this post. They were very helpful. Things in the portal were fixed and I was able to download like Kobie said. I also got a quick answer from TAC that rebooting the appliance in the portal will allow uploading to SmartEndpoint. That worked as well. Thanks for all the help!

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events