cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Daniel_Westlund
Collaborator
Collaborator

Best way to force clients to route all traffic to gateway with Endpoint Client

I need to provide customer with a VPN client that routes all traffic through gateway.  Can't use Mobile Access because it hasn't been working well.  I guess I will have to use the VPN Config Utility and build an MSI for the clients?  I saw another post where it says that creates a 700 MB file no matter which blades you choose, and there was a way around this but it was really messy.  I'm trying to remember, though, is there a way to create profiles on the SmartConsole and then force users to use that profile once they connect?  In other words, edit the trac.config file on the gateway, and have the clients pull that down when they connect?  I'd love to be able to give the users a link to a generic Endpoint installer at the User Center, give them steps for how to connect, and then force their settings to Route all traffic through the gateway, without having to create an MSI with these settings, which would be huge, and then figure out how to distribute the file.  Thanks.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

This is a Global Properties setting and a gateway-level setting.
Discussed here (and other places): https://community.checkpoint.com/t5/Remote-Access-VPN/I-would-like-disable-split-tunneling-for-vpn/m...

Daniel_Westlund
Collaborator
Collaborator

Thanks.  I did find this and should have replied here.  Back in the day I don't think this was an option and it had to be set on the client.  Glad this feature was added.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

Thu 25 Apr 2024 @ 11:00 AM (SGT)

APAC: CPX 2024 Recap

Tue 30 Apr 2024 @ 03:00 PM (CDT)

EMEA: CPX 2024 Recap

Wed 01 May 2024 @ 02:00 PM (EDT)

South US: HTTPS Inspection Best Practices

Thu 02 May 2024 @ 11:00 AM (SGT)

APAC: What's new in R82

Thu 25 Apr 2024 @ 11:00 AM (SGT)

APAC: CPX 2024 Recap

Tue 30 Apr 2024 @ 03:00 PM (CDT)