Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Danny
Champion Champion
Champion

Plea for Endpoint Security

Dear Check Point,

your Check Point Endpoint Security solution has become mature.

I know you didn't start as an original Endpoint Security company but you've done a great job advancing your Endpoint Security solution into a product that perfectly compliments your security portfolio. More and more traditional Check Point gateway security customers also purchase an Endpoint Security Management to be able to centrally manage their Endpoint security clients (even if it's sometimes just for VPN functionality) and create centralized SmartEvent reports for them.

However, sometimes I'm under the impression that you didn't realize how mature your Endpoint Security solution has become. Especially when it comes to release cycles. E82.55 was released in April 2020 and went out of support with the second subsequent major release of E84.00 in October 2020. This is just six months of support! Even E82.00 was just released a couple of months earlier (Nov. 2019). End users need longer support cycles to keep all their Endpoint clients updated!

Endpoint Security and Remote Access (E.xx versions) are still missing at your:

3 Replies
Christoph_Hornu
Participant

I second this! Still actual.

0 Kudos
Sascha_Bremshey
Contributor

I was today years old when I learned that end of support "Or, the second subsequent major product version has been released" 

This is not a good solution when making time plans 😉

Lior_Arzi
Employee Alumnus
Employee Alumnus

Thank you very much Danny for the positive feedback.

I understand the challenge you are raising and we are looking into this point.

It is definitely a valuable feedback.

thanks

Lior 

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events