Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Arun_R
Collaborator

How to collect seat count and not communicate machine details in Endpoint Server

Hi Team,

Now I am coming with one new and the oldest requirement which I have done when my Endpoint Server ran on windows base.

I followed sk92328. This SK helped me to collect the Deleted machines & not communicating machines(certain time/days) details by generating the machines.txt file.

But I wonder, why I am unable to get the SK article now. Moreover, I believe this SK support only Windows-based Endpoint Server long back.

If this article been modified or removed from the database.? 

Do we have any procedure in Gaia where I can achieve this? 

Here I adding the script for your reference.

- Arun.R

0 Kudos
8 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

The SK is marked internal.

The TAC should be able to assist you with this.

Arun_R
Collaborator

Hi Dameon,

Thanks for the update.

But I feel very bad about this, I can not open every time to collect the script from TAC. The important point is, raising TAC case is countable.

Can't you make it as it was before(i.e CCSP available).?

- Arun.R

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Can't do that, sorry.

From what the SK says, the script, in it's current form, also does not apply to R77.30.03 (and probably not R80.20.M1 either).

The following SK may be useful, though: Changing the number of days for purging non-communicating E80.x clients 

0 Kudos
Arun_R
Collaborator

No prob, the for the acknowledgment. 

My client wast to collect the machine details who are all not connected to the endpoint server. Do we have any possibility to do that?

-Arun.R

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

I think the “Endpoint Connectivity” report in SmartEndpoint will show you that.

0 Kudos
Arun_R
Collaborator

Thank you so much for your acknowledgment.

Once I increase the purging non-communicating value "emon.purge.max.days" I will not lose my endpoint client details from the endpoint server. 

With the help of this, I will be able to collect all the machines details even though if they are not connected to the server way back when correct.?

- Arun.R

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Seems like a reasonable approach.

0 Kudos
Arun_R
Collaborator

Thanks for your assist.

- Arun.R

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events