Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mistercinux
Contributor
Jump to solution

How to apply an Antimalware policy to a specific server like a domain controller?

Hello,

I'm configuring an anti-malware policy rule that should apply to my domain controllers, for which I configured different specific exclusion paths.

The Anti-malware policy applies to users and not to machines, so how could I configure it to apply to my Domain Controllers and not to others servers / endpoints ?

Thanks for reading.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Oren_Shalgi
Employee Alumnus
Employee Alumnus

Hi,

You may use the option of creating a computers group in the system (see new virtual group section) and add those servers there. You may use such computer groups also on user-based policies such as Anti-Malware.

A rule that is applied on  a Computers Group can be effective before a rule that applies to a user. This is true if the Computers Group rule is above the user's rule in the Policy Rule Base.

Thanks,

Oren.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Oren_Shalgi
Employee Alumnus
Employee Alumnus

Hi,

You may use the option of creating a computers group in the system (see new virtual group section) and add those servers there. You may use such computer groups also on user-based policies such as Anti-Malware.

A rule that is applied on  a Computers Group can be effective before a rule that applies to a user. This is true if the Computers Group rule is above the user's rule in the Policy Rule Base.

Thanks,

Oren.

0 Kudos
mistercinux
Contributor

It works fine now. Thanks

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events