cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kalyan_Addenki
Contributor
Jump to solution

Windows FDE SSO broke after E80.82 upgrade

After upgrade to E80.82, our SSO broke on all our Windows FDE clients, this resulting users to enter windows credentials twice one for FDE and other for Windows logon. 

Do anyone have such issues and know how to fix this issue?#

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Steve_Lander
Collaborator

We upgraded to E80.82 and FDE SSO is still working for us.  Make sure you are on UEFI BIOS and not Legacy, as this has fixed a lot of problems we were having with CheckPoint on the endpoints.  We also have Fast Boot disabled in the BIOS, and disabled Fast Startup in the power options help a bit too in Windows 10.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

I recommend bringing the issue up through the TAC.

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

As I suggested, we are not aware of this issue.

Please open a TAC case so we can investigate: Contact Support | Check Point Software 

0 Kudos
Steve_Lander
Collaborator

We upgraded to E80.82 and FDE SSO is still working for us.  Make sure you are on UEFI BIOS and not Legacy, as this has fixed a lot of problems we were having with CheckPoint on the endpoints.  We also have Fast Boot disabled in the BIOS, and disabled Fast Startup in the power options help a bit too in Windows 10.

Kalyan_Addenki
Contributor

Thanks Steve, I will try it and let you know.

Premysl_Vresky
Contributor

Hi

What are the official recommendations for setting the bios at FDE?
Steve_Lander
Collaborator

I'm actually not sure what the official recommendations for the BIOS, or even the Endpoint itself, the Endpoint Admin Guides do not give any system requirements.  

We have been using Sandblast with the complete Endpoint since Sandblast was in EA, and we have painfully changed our environment many times to fix a bunch of issues.  We have found that Windows 10 1703 with SSDs and whats noted above to be stable at the moment with the Checkpoint Suite.  The only thing that is giving us problems is the Microsoft Spectre patches, which seem to affect some of our laptops when trying to apply the patch, but we don't know if its CheckPoint or the Patches.  

Maybe someone from Checkpoint can specify some official or unofficial recommendations? 

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events