cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
monganon
Explorer

Unable to install "Check Point Virtual Network Adapter For Endpoint VPN Client"

Hi 

One of our users is getting the below error when I try to manually install "Check Point Virtual Network Adapter For Endpoint VPN Client". I've spent many many hours trying to resolve it with the user but not able to successfully solve the issue.

"Cannot install this hardware"
There was a problem installing this hardware
Check Point Virtual Network Adapter For Endpoint VPN Client
An error occurred during the installation of the Device
The system cannot find the file specified

"Check Point Virtual Network Adapter For Endpoint VPN Client" should be automatically installed while installing Check Point Mobile E81.10 or Check Point Endpoint Security VPN E80.65 . Since it's not being installed, I tried to manually install it through Device Manager as well as right-click (Install) netvna.inf.

I also tried Solution ID sk159192 but did not fix the issue. I'm getting Unable to open '\\.\vna_ap': The system cannot find the file specified and also missing vna_coinstall.dll even though the .dll is not missing.

Checked log from setupapi.dev, it say No class installer for 'Network adapters' and No class installer for 'Check Point Virtual Network Adapter For Endpoint VPN Client'.  "Error 2: The system cannot find the file specified" but didn't say what file is missing.

I have run out of options so I'm seeking some help on the issue.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
_Val_
Admin
Admin

Please open a TAC case for this.

0 Kudos
MateuszM
Explorer

Has the issue been resolved? 

I have the same problem on Windows 10 ARM running on Parrarels on MacBook with M1

0 Kudos
_Val_
Admin
Admin

Windows ARM is not supported, refer to sk170777

0 Kudos
MateuszM
Explorer

Are there any workarounds for this problem? I have submitted a request for an enhancement but need some solution ASAP...

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events