Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gerry_Locke
Participant

No connection to server

I have deployed the 82.30 update to a handful of clients in our environment. I have created deployment rules for those clients, and I have exported the client from the console. The client is installed from a System Centre OSD task sequence. When I go to one of the clients and hit 'update now', all of the blades show 'no connection to server'.

We had previously been using the 80.82 and 80.96 clients and hadn't had any problems. The only difference this time is that the package that we are deploying was created by me.......so I'm guessing I must have done something wrong, but I'm not sure what. I had Checkpoint support helping me initially, and then I followed the sk164896 video. Everything looks the same as it has been previously. Interestingly, when I went looking for the 'logs' folder on one of the affected clients, I couldn't find it anywhere.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
J_B
Collaborator

What version of Management Server are you using?

Have a look in the cpda.log file on the client machine to see if there's any errors.

C:\Program Files (x86)\CheckPoint\Endpoint Security\Endpoint Common\Logs\cpda.log

sk109240 might be useful if you see any errors in the log file.

0 Kudos
Gerry_Locke
Participant

For some reason there is no 'logs' folder in c:\Program Files (x86)\Checkpoint\Endpoint Security\Endpoint Common

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events