cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ankit
Participant

Endpoint policy server Query

Hello Team,

I having some question regarding Endpoint policy server.

1) Maximum how many agent can handle one policy server ?

2) how agent communicate with nearest policy server ? suppose in my organisation having 10 endpoint policy server, which policy server IP  will agent  get and how?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

From the product documentation:

In a large network, multiple Endpoint Policy Servers can be available for an endpoint client. In such an environment, the client does an analysis from a list of Endpoint Policy Servers to find the server closest to it. The client sends a specified HTTP request to all Endpoint Policy Servers on the list. The server that replies the fastest is considered to be closest.

As to how many clients can a Policy Server support, I believe it's several thousand.
Perhaps @Oren_Shalgi can provide a more specific answer. 

0 Kudos
Chris_Atkinson
Employee Employee
Employee

Enter or select the Client will re-evaluate the nearest Policy Server after value (default = 120 minutes).

This value is the interval, in minutes, after which endpoint clients search for the closest available Endpoint Policy Server.

Optional: Select Enable Endpoint Security Management Server to be the Endpoint Policy Server.

This option includes Endpoint Security Management Servers in the search for the closest Endpoint Policy Server.

Client Connection Settings.png

CCSM R77/R80/ELITE
0 Kudos
Ankit
Participant

Thanks team

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events