Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Endpoint Security VPN build 986000724 is already installed on this computer.

Downloaded link from my institution's download page and obtained Endpoint_Security_VPN.dmg on my Mac desktop running OS Mojave 10.14.3. I believe this is version 80.89 but can't be sure. My instructions said to run the uninstaller to remove the old version. This I did several times. Then I tried installing and the system said version 986000724 is already installed on this machine, file one, Screen Shot 2019-03-13 at 10.29.42 PM.png. I looked everywhere on my Mac, even looking at invisible files (I have administrator access), and cannot find any files that include Checkpoint or Endpoint in any directory. I found the toolbar still had the icon on it, and when I doubleclicked to launch it, it got a ? and so I figured it was gone, and I dragged it off the toolbar to vanish it. Even after multiple reboots and multiple downloading at the download page, I still cannot uninstall anything, and now cannot install the new version. My IT department does not support Macs, and cannot help me further. Checkpoint cannot help me either because they say I do not have a support contract. Someone please help me.

TO READ THE FULL POST it's simple and free

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events