Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ben_Dunkley
Contributor
Jump to solution

Endpoint Security Client E83.15 EA (for Windows 10 2004)

Hi,

The endpoint sk page for new OS support (sk115192) is indicating that there is an E83.15 EA version floating around somewhere... but it's not on the usual EA sign up page, and the link complains about needing access etc.

Any special hoops needing to be jumped through for the EA? Or is it not quite public EA yet?

(Our support folk are keen to push to Win10 2004, and hence keen to start some limited testing). 

Thanks,

Ben

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Kobie_Bendalak
Employee Alumnus
Employee Alumnus

Hello Ben,

Version E83.15 is in a private EA stage, Win 10 2004 will be GA as part of E83.20 which is due in August time-frame.
Please submit a ticket to your local TAC team - they can help you obtain the version.

If you're still encountering difficulties obtaining it, please drop me an email.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Kobie_Bendalak
Employee Alumnus
Employee Alumnus

Hello Ben,

Version E83.15 is in a private EA stage, Win 10 2004 will be GA as part of E83.20 which is due in August time-frame.
Please submit a ticket to your local TAC team - they can help you obtain the version.

If you're still encountering difficulties obtaining it, please drop me an email.

ED
Advisor

Hi @Kobie_Bendalak 

Do you have any more specific date for GA of the E83.20 client? 

0 Kudos
Kobie_Bendalak
Employee Alumnus
Employee Alumnus

@ED No hard commitments, but we're aiming for the end of this week OR beginning of next week, this is if we won't face more critical show-stoppers.

0 Kudos
ED
Advisor

Thanks @Kobie_Bendalak,

I appreciate the answer. 

0 Kudos
Jason_Grubbs
Participant

I hear that the GA has been pushed back, can you confirm?

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

I believe the target is this week, assuming there are no further issues found.

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events