cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sanja_Rakic
Contributor

Active Directory scanner settings

Hi,

I see that I can't change scan interval in active directory scanner configuration using Check Point Smart Endpoint console. Is there some other way to change this setting?

0 Kudos
11 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Not sure but it might be worth looking at the file referenced in this SK to see if you see anything obvious: https://supportcenter.checkpoint.com/supportcenter/portal?eventSubmit_doGoviewsolutiondetails=&solut...
0 Kudos
Nick_Doropoulos
Advisor

Hi Sanja,

May I ask what the version of your Endpoint Security Manager is please?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Sanja_Rakic
Contributor

Hi Nick,

My Endpoint Management server is running R80.20 and htofix Take 80 is installed.

Thanks for your reply!

0 Kudos
Eyal_Magidish
Employee
Employee

Hi,

The following SK isn't relevant, it is related to a known limitation of no more than 32 Directory Scanner.

You can change the scan interval in Directory Scanner settings, under "Advanced".

Regards,

Eyal

0 Kudos
Sanja_Rakic
Contributor

Hi, thanks for your reply. I know that there is an option under advanced, but the issue is that when I try to change 5 minute default setting on an active organizational scanner, it doesn't work, I cannot press ok and save the change.

I have tried it on multiple Endpoint Management servers and the situation is the same.

0 Kudos
Chris_Horridge
Employee
Employee

Are you trying to lower the time or up the time?

0 Kudos
Sanja_Rakic
Contributor

Hi,

I am trying to lower the time, my customer thinks that 5 minutes interval is too often. I would like to make this interval bigger, maybe an hour or so,

0 Kudos
Chris_Horridge
Employee
Employee

Sanja,

Are you logging in with an account that was created for you or are you logging in with the default admin account through SmartEndpoint?

Thanks!

Christopher Horridge

0 Kudos
Sanja_Rakic
Contributor

I am logging with admin account.
0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Might be worth a TAC case so we can investigate this.
0 Kudos
Kiril_Kaper
Employee
Employee

Check sk131452, if it will not help - open a ticket to TAC.

When executing the procedure from the SK, please cpstop the server, execute the procedure and cpstart the server.

Re-login to SmartEndpoint after the procedure execution and server full start and check if you can change the interval.

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events