cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kim_Moberg
Advisor

One administrative CloudGuard SaaS documentation

Dear @Abigael Saal Levy 

Are there any possiblity to merge all three guides into one guide?

Check Point CloudGuard SaaS Getting Started Guide 

Check Point CloudGuard SaaS Threat Protection Administration Guide 

Check Point CloudGuard SaaS Manual Configuration with Office 365 Administration Guide 

But also to keep it updated with latest change available? here I think of the Exchange Online Transport rule where the Check Point CloudGuard SaaS Manual Configuration with Office 365 Administration Guide are missing the Whitelist and Junk Filter Rule as I have experienced in Why does it take 8-10 minuts to get through after protect(inline) mode is enabled 

Also how to update which tenant being used - Office 365 or CloudGuard SaaS tenant name.

Also maybe you should place the help & support link another place on the screen. When stating to move the mouse towards the link, the newly release feature NSaaS will interrupt and change the link.

Thanks

Kim

Best Regards
Kim
1 Reply
Abigael_Levy
Employee
Employee

Dear Kim Moberg

All the guides you mentioned are currently being updated to reflect the latest changes in CloudGuard SaaS. See my reply in Why does it take 8-10 minutes to get through after protect(inline) mode is enabled

The use cases of those 3 guides are a bit different which explains the fact that they are different documents.However, after update, the admin guide should have links to the Manual Configuration guide for Office 365 and to the Quick Start Guide.

Thank you for the feedback on the link to Help. I will definitely see what can be done to make it more accessible.

We really appreciate you sharing feedback on CloudGuard SaaS so that we can improve the product!

Best,

Abigael

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events