cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
An2389
Participant
Jump to solution

Harmony Email and Office License

I was hoping that someone can help me with a problem, I want to remove a license that has a user on an Office 365 in my Harmony Email and Office, but I don’t see where that is. To get this license returned to the license pool.

harmony email duda.jpg

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
An2389
Participant

Once a paid license with a commercial contract, you need to see if the configuration of Office 365 Exchange and look if it's a group or all organization - if is selected all organization, the license button will not appear and will apply to all email in the organization. If you selected groups, the license button will appear, and you then can exclude emails from licenses.

'Manage license assignment with a commercial contract'

https://supportcenter.checkpoint.com/supportcenter/portal?eventSubmit_doGoviewsolutiondetails=&solut...

- If you select Specific Group:

Create a group in Office 365 or G Suite containing the user mailboxes and/or groups of user mailboxes you wish to protect with CloudGuard SaaS.

Then, in the pop-up, select the option Specific Group and enter the name of the group you created (only one group name may be entered). Only user mailboxes included in that group will be scanned by CloudGuard SaaS.

If the group selected contains more than 500 user mailboxes, CloudGuard SaaS will assign licenses alphabetically (based on the Display Name in Office 365) within the group.

When you select a group, there you can only select 1 group, so when you select a group be sure that there are all the users that you want them to have licenses.

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Ruan_Kotze
Advisor

Are you logged in with an Admin account - you should have a Licenses option as per screenshot.

An2389
Participant

Yes, I’m  logged in with an Admin account.

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

I would check with Account services...sorry. never been a licensing guru : (

0 Kudos
taladrovs
Explorer

Hi,

I have the same problem. ¿Any updates?

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Did you ever check with Account services?

0 Kudos
An2389
Participant

Hi,
The problem could be if you don’t access as an Admin, I did and still have the problem, so I create a technical service request, and they are still looking into the problem.

0 Kudos
Fzahinos
Participant

Hi, any feedback from technical support? We would like to manage the licenses as well, but the License option is not available in our portal 😞

0 Kudos
An2389
Participant

Once a paid license with a commercial contract, you need to see if the configuration of Office 365 Exchange and look if it's a group or all organization - if is selected all organization, the license button will not appear and will apply to all email in the organization. If you selected groups, the license button will appear, and you then can exclude emails from licenses.

'Manage license assignment with a commercial contract'

https://supportcenter.checkpoint.com/supportcenter/portal?eventSubmit_doGoviewsolutiondetails=&solut...

- If you select Specific Group:

Create a group in Office 365 or G Suite containing the user mailboxes and/or groups of user mailboxes you wish to protect with CloudGuard SaaS.

Then, in the pop-up, select the option Specific Group and enter the name of the group you created (only one group name may be entered). Only user mailboxes included in that group will be scanned by CloudGuard SaaS.

If the group selected contains more than 500 user mailboxes, CloudGuard SaaS will assign licenses alphabetically (based on the Display Name in Office 365) within the group.

When you select a group, there you can only select 1 group, so when you select a group be sure that there are all the users that you want them to have licenses.

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events