cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
franctorres
Participant
Jump to solution

Harmony Email & Office Logs in a SIEM

Hi good day...  Is there a guide to connect the Harmony Email & Office logs into a SIEM system? 

I don´t know if this guide sk146032 apply for SIEMS too.

Regards

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Just to provide some context, I'm pretty certain this is for HEO 1.0 (product formerly known as CloudGuard SaaS).
And yes, because this allows export of logs to an on-premise Security Management Server (not Multi-Domain, and not for R81 and above), theoretically this would allow you to use Log Export to put them in a SIEM.
Not sure you can do this for HEO 2.0.

Meanwhile, I know Smart-1 Cloud has specific SKUs to allow for Log Exporter to be run from the cloud.
I believe it also has to be configured by TAC.
There does not appear to be similar SKUs for HEO, however I do know that we are unifying the logs among our Infinity Portal offerings, so there may be a SKU/option for this in the future.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Just to provide some context, I'm pretty certain this is for HEO 1.0 (product formerly known as CloudGuard SaaS).
And yes, because this allows export of logs to an on-premise Security Management Server (not Multi-Domain, and not for R81 and above), theoretically this would allow you to use Log Export to put them in a SIEM.
Not sure you can do this for HEO 2.0.

Meanwhile, I know Smart-1 Cloud has specific SKUs to allow for Log Exporter to be run from the cloud.
I believe it also has to be configured by TAC.
There does not appear to be similar SKUs for HEO, however I do know that we are unifying the logs among our Infinity Portal offerings, so there may be a SKU/option for this in the future.

0 Kudos
franctorres
Participant

Thanks for the response PhoneBoy

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events