Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ruan_Kotze
Advisor
Jump to solution

Email and Office 2.0 - ready for production?

Hi All,

We are currently running Harmony Email and Office both for ourselves and a bunch of customers respectively.  I've been watching updates to sk170654 closely, as there are a ton of enhancements being made to the new version 2.0.

That said, looking at the Infinity Portal, Harmony Office and Email 2.0 is still in beta, however the abovementioned SK makes no reference to that.  Is 2.0 good enough for production use, if not, is there an expected timeline for GA?

Thanks,
Ruan

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Magnus_Skold
Employee
Employee

Hi @Ruan_Kotze,

It depends on what features you need for your deployment. There is not 100% feature parity yet, it will be solved later this year, but if you will only use Office365 and Emails I think Harmony & Office 2.0 is ready for production. I've been running it in multiple POC:s and it works nice and it has additional security features regarding emails compared to 1.0.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Perhaps @yairsp can comment on the official status.
That said, I know a handful of customers are already running it in production. 

0 Kudos
Magnus_Skold
Employee
Employee

Hi @Ruan_Kotze,

It depends on what features you need for your deployment. There is not 100% feature parity yet, it will be solved later this year, but if you will only use Office365 and Emails I think Harmony & Office 2.0 is ready for production. I've been running it in multiple POC:s and it works nice and it has additional security features regarding emails compared to 1.0.

Ruan_Kotze
Advisor

Thanks Magnus, are you aware of any "official" migration procedure from v1 to v2?  Do we run the onboarding process for v2 or engage with tAC to have it done on the back end?

PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Best to reach out to your local office to assist with this at the moment.
I imagine we will have some sort of official migration process in the near future.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events