Did you mean: 
Gad_Naveh
Employee Alumnus
Employee Alumnus

CloudGuard SaaS Security Checkup

clipboard_image_1.jpeg

CloudGuard SaaS - Introducing Events Window and Security Checkup

Hello SaaS community

We are thrilled to introduce the new Infinity Portal Events Window. Customers can access it at the tenant dashboard's bottom left. Similar to Smart Log, the Events Window aggregates events’ information from all the Infinity portal applications and allows filtering and search on all events’ fields .

Users can view log statistics on the right panel, choose the log dates they would like to filter, export logs to excel, view granular details on each log and more.

Adjacent to the Logs tab you can find the CloudGuard SaaS Security Checkup report!

Security Checkup is the prime report to use at the end of each POC to reveal the value of CloudGuard SaaS to a potential customer

This is an on-demand, executive format, event and analysis report that summarizes all events collected by the Log system. The report’s based events can cover different time periods which are configurable at the Time-Filter menu on the top left corner (see below).

SecurityReport.PNG

You can export the report to PDF, Excel or to only get the generic template by using the “Options” menu at the top right corner of the window. The security report together with the “Phishing Reports” tool highlights the value Cloud Guard SaaS brings to our customers.  

Try it out!

2 Replies
MikeB
Advisor

It would be great to have some summary and marketing info to send to Check Point customers about this security checkup for SaaS.
Also an example report would be great!
Heisenberg
Contributor

Hi, I would like to verify this because i have pitch this to our client and upon checking on the events tab its gone. Im not sure if this was disabled recently or if it relocated to other tab but for now i cant find it. If so is is this something that we can request to be enabled by Check Point on demand per tenant?cloud scu report.JPG

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events