Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Danilo_Silva
Contributor

error on call show-objects when load vpn-Community-meshed

Hello Checkmates, I'm using the Check Point API to read all objects from a CMA (MDS Environment).

When I read a batch of objects and the API will return an object of vnp-community-meshed type, an error was thrown.

There is any workaround for this? Somebody ran into the same problem?

9 Replies
Joshua_Hatter
Employee
Employee

I just ran some simple tests at home with no issues. Can you share the error and relevant api.elg?

0 Kudos
Danilo_Silva
Contributor

Hi, Joshua, sorry but I can't send logs , because my client has confidencial information.

0 Kudos
Robert_Decker
Advisor

please run "cpinfo -y all" command on your management and paste its output.

Robert.

0 Kudos
Danilo_Silva
Contributor

Hi, Robert, I'm not sure if I can send this information because it is a client with confidential information. Thank's for your time.

0 Kudos
Eugene_Grybinny
Employee Alumnus
Employee Alumnus

Does "show-vpn-communities-meshed" command also show error?

Which details level do you request?

Danilo_Silva
Contributor

Hi, Eugene, my problem was with show-objects at the full detail level, when I send standard request the result is success

0 Kudos
Danilo_Silva
Contributor

Hello everyone, I solved my problem deleting the object that presented error in the reading, it is worth emphasizing that the environment came from a migration from 77.30 to R80.10. Thanks for your time.

Robert_Decker
Advisor

There were some known problems related to migrated VPN objects, for example: shared secret configurations.

These were fixed along with Jumbo releases. This is the reasont that I asked for your management server version.

Robert.

0 Kudos
Danilo_Silva
Contributor

Hi, Robert, I think my problem occurred because of some migration failure from 77.30 to 80.10 because I'm having problems with other objects on smartashboard, icmp-proto, for example, does not appear when searched, but appear in group.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events