Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Perry_McGrew
Contributor

We need a report on number of VPN (IPsec & MAB) Users and he number of times ID was used

We use Identity Awareness to match IDs to AD and also DUO for 2-factor authentication.   We have users that utilize SSL Extender Portal and the standalone VPN IPSec Capsule client.   We were hoping the R80.40 SmartEvent would contain a canned report that would list (not a graph) at least the following over "x" days grouped by the UserID?   We are looking to track how many unique users and frequency of access. 

UserID   VPN Access Method (SSL or IPSec)    # of times (based on report interval)

TIA -- Perry

(1)
2 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

This shouldn't be a difficult report to create as the fields are there. You can filter on Action: Log In to get the login events, believe it's Client to get the VPN client used, and Source Username for who logged in.

The problem I was having was getting it to display exactly the way you're asking. Then again, I was working with Demo Mode data.

@Dan_Zada can you have someone assist here?

0 Kudos
Perry_McGrew
Contributor

I have tried playing around a bit more.   Still no luck.   I would think for license compliance, this kind of report would available in some fashion we could add the information we need.     

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events