Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Blason_R
Leader
Leader

How to identify my portal name to start journal rule?

Hi there,

I am partner of Check Point and activated CG SAAS however everything went fine but wondering what would be my portal name so that journaling rule will be set?

Thanks and Regards,

blason R

Thanks and Regards,
Blason R
CCSA,CCSE,CCCS
11 Replies
Kim_Moberg
Advisor

Hi Blason

Have you checked this manual for how to set up journalizing?

https://sc1.checkpoint.com/documents/CloudGuard_SaaS_ManualConfiguration/html_frameset.htm

How to find portal name to fill out where to send journalizing e-mails?

The easy way I found it was to sign into portal.checkpoint.con and hover over hyperlinks and then check the portal name in the statusbar of the browser.

Because I choose to automatic setup the link between CloudGuard SaaS and Office 365 I didn’t have to worry about the initialing steps to start monitoring e-mails

Hope it could help

Thanks

Kim

Best Regards
Kim
Blason_R
Leader
Leader

Yep I have gone thorugh that link and have set up the one. However I am still not finding the portal link and not seeing any link to hover and find out the link.

Thanks and Regards,
Blason R
CCSA,CCSE,CCCS
0 Kudos
Blason_R
Leader
Leader

Seems I got it by going to config button on SAAS App that I opted.

Thanks and Regards,
Blason R
CCSA,CCSE,CCCS
Kim_Moberg
Advisor

Did you sign-in to https://portal.checkpoint.com? And can you confirm you have been able to do so?

Best Regards
Kim
0 Kudos
Blason_R
Leader
Leader

Yes I can...

Thanks and Regards,
Blason R
CCSA,CCSE,CCCS
Blason_R
Leader
Leader

Nah..that option didnt help!! I guess I am making little mistake while configuring which I am not able to figure it out.

Thanks and Regards,
Blason R
CCSA,CCSE,CCCS
0 Kudos
Kim_Moberg
Advisor

Manual Configuration is primary done in Exchange Online Control Panel (ECP)

In the left menu of ECP you will find a compliance menu point and there you will find how to journalizing to start monitoring.

Then the next part is mailflow. Create a connector for inbound and outbound traffic.

When you enable Protect (inline) you will have to configure a transport rule. Only needed to going Protect (inline) or Detect & Prevent mode.

Can you find any informations in your Exchange Online ECP related to your Setup?

Best Regards
Kim
0 Kudos
Blason_R
Leader
Leader

This is what I have done but again stuck up in Portal nam 

Thanks and Regards,
Blason R
CCSA,CCSE,CCCS
0 Kudos
Abigael_Levy
Employee
Employee

Hi Blason,

Can you please describe the steps you went through in activating your CloudGuard SaaS portal? Did you select the Manual Mode for onboarding of Office 365?

If that's the case, you can do a right click on the overview of the Threat Protection module and click View Frame Source. In the new tab that opens, check the URL to get your portal name.

Please note that in the next release of CloudGuard SaaS (expected to happen some time in January), the portal name will be displayed to the admin in the pop-up allowing to select your preferred onboarding mode for Office 365.

If you are still experiencing issues after setting up the journal rule, please submit a ticket to Check Point's TAC so that we may assist you further.

You can also reach out to me directly if you have any questions regarding to the product.

Best regards,

Abigael Saal Levy

RnD Product Manager - abigaels@checkpoint.com

Fabrizio_Serusi
Explorer

Hi,

in the last Guide STEP 1 point 5:  "External email address - {portal}@checkpoint-us-journal-error.checkpointcloudsec.com. Replace {portal} with your portal name"

can you please confirm that as {portal} should be filled as:

"autocorp@checkpoint-us-journal-error.checkpointcloudsec.com" or with 

"autocorp.checkpointcloudsec.com@tniop_kcehc-us-journal-error.checkpointcloudsec.com"

and second question my portal is stored in Dublin not US should i change the address domain to:

@checkpoint-eu-journal-error.checkpointcloudsec.com  is that correct ?

thank you in advance

Fabrizio Serusi

0 Kudos
Abigael_Levy
Employee
Employee

Hi Fabrizio,

Would you please email me directly at abigaels@checkpoint.com with the name of your tenant (it should be the Company Name you entered on the registration form of the Infinity Portal)?

I would like to get a few more details so that I can help you out.

Thank you!

Abigael

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events