Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
_Val_
Admin
Admin

White Paper - Best Practices and Architecture Recommendations CloudGuard Private IaaS for VMware NSX

This Whitepaper outlines the integration of VMware NSX-T with Check Point CloudGuard to provide Best practices, Use Cases, Architecture diagrams and Zero-Trust approach to enable customers to build the best strategy to Secure Software Defined Data Center according with the business needs.

The Architecture diagrams and different technical topics described in this document taken from VMware, Check Point Software Technologies and different technical Blogs. All information presented in this paper in-order to educate, enable Security and Networking Engineers, Solution Architects and designers who would like to integrate VMware NSX-T and Check Point Software Technologies for advanced security. Readers should be versed in virtualization, network and security design as well Zero- Trust.

For the full list of White Papers, go here

8 Replies
asg2ki
Explorer

Hi Val,

I'm not 100% sure but it seems that the PDF contains one error on Page 25 within the screenshot for the "Edge services insertion for East - West traffic between Virtual Machines".

While the section is discussing Edge Services Insertion it seems that the CheckPoint policy screenshot underneath is outlined with Service Chaining in the NSX-T mode. I'm certainly not an expert on the NSX-T topic but this one seems a bit odd to me as per what I'm reading through the documentation.

Could you please confirm if this is an error in the PDF ?

0 Kudos
_Val_
Admin
Admin

I will check with the authors and get back to you.

0 Kudos
asg2ki
Explorer

Thanks.

I also found a somewhat newer version of this PDF (dated from 2020) on the following link where the same slide exist but on page 26 instead of 25.

Here is the link just in case:

https://www.checkpoint.com/downloads/products/check-point-cloudguard-iaas-for-vmware-nsx-v-and-nsx-t...

Cheers
0 Kudos
elier_cruz
Employee
Employee

Hi,

First all, thanks in advance. I read the document yesterday and found the mistake, we really appreciate your feedback.

Stay tuned for updated document and the new release for NSX 3.0 with more content. 🙂 

elier_cruz
Employee
Employee

BTW, You earn a $25 USD Stackbucks card for this. Please share me your personal Email for E-Delivery 🙂
Once again, thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
asg2ki
Explorer

Looking forward to see the new version 🙂
0 Kudos
_Val_
Admin
Admin

Hi @asg2ki , I have posted the corrected version.

Thanks for your attention to details. I have been advised, the authors of this document will reach out to you with a small token of our appreciation.

0 Kudos
asg2ki
Explorer

Thanks a lot Val.
This is very much appreciated.
0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.