cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create a Post

When Azure will have the R80.10 available?

We have R80.10 installed and running on prem, but we would like to know when it will be available for Azure deployments.

0 Kudos
9 Replies
Admin
Admin

Re: When Azure will have the R80.10 available?

0 Kudos
Admin
Admin

We expect it to be available in the near future but do not have the release date finalized.

0 Kudos

Dameon,

For us this is an important point for our decision for firewall appliance on Azure. The upgrade process is very straightforward indeed, but if we could avoid a change on the environment after be fully provisioned is better.

0 Kudos
Admin
Admin

Totally understand and we are working to make it available as quick as possible. 

The final release timeframe is dependent on a number of factors, not all of which are in Check Point's control.

0 Kudos

Yes, we really need r80.10 azure images!  Last I heard was estimate was 3-4 weeks but really hoping sooner. 

0 Kudos
Employee
Employee

As mentioned R&D are working on this at full steam. production ready image is several week away.
if you have an urgent need we can provide EA image

Sounds great, this a option to take under consideration.

I will engage our team and discuss the option.

Thanks Erez Berkner.

0 Kudos

How could we get the EA image?

0 Kudos
Admin
Admin

I believe https://community.checkpoint.com/people/erezb3e01daa2-af01-380e-84ca-d976f5dcd8a1 can help with this, but if not, please work with through your local Check Point SE.

0 Kudos