Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aws_Abbas
Explorer

High Availability IaaS in Azure with R80.20 + Management Security Server

I'm deploying Azure Cloudgen High Availability Cluster R80.20. 

When it finished, I got 2 VMs and 2 Load Balancers with Routing tables. The first issue is, I'm not able to connect through smart console but I can SSH without issues. How can I fix this part?

Second I created a Security Management Server VM and I was able to connect through Smart Console without issues. But I'd like to use this Management Server to manage my firewalls. Any ideas on how to use the Management Server to connect/manage the 2 Firewalls VMs?

Is the R80.20 is different that R80.10 in the deployment part specially with the Management Server? do you recommend using it?

Thanks you!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Chris_Atkinson
Employee Employee
Employee

Hi there,

Can you please confirm that you are following this guide or another approach?

https://sc1.checkpoint.com/documents/IaaS/WebAdminGuides/EN/CP_CloudGuard_IaaS_HighAvailability_for_...

Regards,

Chris

CCSM R77/R80/ELITE
0 Kudos
Aws_Abbas
Explorer

Hi Chris,

Actually that's what I'm following even though this is not for R80.20 but might be the closest.

I am not able to connect through the Smart Console only SSH worked and through GUI.

Also, I couldn't find about how to connect/deploy Management Security Server with a azure High Availability cloudgen.

Thanks,

Aws

0 Kudos
Chris_Atkinson
Employee Employee
Employee

The SmartConsole GUI client will typically only connect to the Management which is usually deployed as a prerequisite prior to gateway installation.

CCSM R77/R80/ELITE

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.