cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Deploying a Check Point Endpoint Security Manager in Azure

While it has been possible for a while, there is now a validated supported procedure for installing Check Point Endpoint Security Management in Microsoft Azure.

Refer to the following SK: Deploying a Check Point Endpoint Security Management Server in Microsoft Azure 

7 Replies
Pedro_Fernandes
Participant

Hello Dameon,
Does exist an updated document or does exist support for deploying endpoint security management in Azure with R80.20?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

The reason why a specific SK exists for R77.30 is because there was no pre-built image for Endpoint management.

It required installing specific hotfixes in a specific order.

R80.20 natively supports the latest Endpoint Management features and requires no special installation procedure.

0 Kudos
Pedro_Fernandes
Participant

In Azure Market place i've found CloudGuard IaaS - Firewall & Threat Prevention and beneath Check Point Security Management plan. Is that the correct one for deploy a Endpoint Management Gateway? That plan corresponds to what version of Gaia?

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Check Point Security Management would be correct, which is the only version that currently supports R80.20 (Gateway coming soon).

When I did the test drive, the version brought up was R80.10, not R80.20.

Will have to double-check.

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Confirmed, you should be able to choose R80.20 when you deploy in your our Azure account.

Ted_Serreyn
Collaborator

OK, so I understand that we can deploy endpoint management into azure, what about just a policy server?  I just want to add an additional policy server into azure for hosts there and internet accessable policy server for redundancy?

Start with the management template?  will this work?  Wish azure would let us to a fresh install and let us configure what we want the box to do.

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Yes and yes.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.