Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hudson45
Explorer
Jump to solution

how to cancel Cloud Guard

All--

I don't see an area in the Check Point portal to cancel a service.  My organization is moving to something else.

I opened a ticket with non-tech support/billing, and after waiting 30 minutes they told me they can't do it and I must contact Technical tech support.

There must be an easier way.

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

If this service was spun up as a trial activated from the Infinity Portal, the relevant tenant/service should automatically be deleted a few days after the trial period ends.
If it was purchased, the cancellation would have to be done through your sales rep.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
(1)
5 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

If this service was spun up as a trial activated from the Infinity Portal, the relevant tenant/service should automatically be deleted a few days after the trial period ends.
If it was purchased, the cancellation would have to be done through your sales rep.

0 Kudos
(1)
hudson45
Explorer

Thank you for that quick response.  It was purchased, so we will need to continue with tech support.

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Not necessarily.
Was the service deployed from Infinity Portal or not?
If not, TAC is the correct path.

If from Infinity Portal, if you want to delete your entire Infinity Portal account, that's done here:

image.png

If you just want to remove the specific product, that can be done from here in Infinity Portal:

image.png

0 Kudos
hudson45
Explorer

Thank you for the additional information.

0 Kudos
hudson45
Explorer

TAC is Check Point Technical Assistance Center

0 Kudos