- CloudMates Products
- Cloud Security Posture Management
- New CloudGuard Dome9 Integration: ServiceNow
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Mark Topic as New
- Mark Topic as Read
- Float this Topic for Current User
- Printer Friendly Page
Are you a member of CheckMates?×
- Mark as New
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Report Inappropriate Content
New CloudGuard Dome9 Integration: ServiceNow
We are excited to announce the official integration between Dome9 and ServiceNow, offering the ability to open and manage incidents compliance issues with new, modern ServiceNow ITSM App!
The new ServiceNow App
ServiceNow provides service management software as a service cloud platform.
ServiceNow IT Service Management (ITSM) offers consolidation of IT tools into single data model, with automated workflows, that aims to improve IT productivity.
Dome9 built a new ServiceNow ITSM App, available in the ServiceNow App Store.
The new app allows the easy integration between Dome9 and ServiceNow:
- Dome9 sends alerts based on an HTTP connector. The Continuous Compliance Policies allow to easily select the relevant alerts to send to ServiceNow.
- The Dome9 ServiceNow App consumes the alerts and create ServiceNow incident for each.
- View different breakdowns and statistics on the App Dashboard
- The App allows to view the full incident details, with all the relevant information to assess the issue and the steps to remediation.
- The App is highly configurable, and allows to customize the incident creation, field mapping, and permissions.
- The integration also allows closing the incident automatically when the issue is resolved.
Fully automated CI/CD:
The Dome9-ServiceNow integration allows providing a fully automated assessment, remediation and incident management Continuous Integration/Deployment flow, using the Cloud platform and Dome9 APIs. Dome9 allows automated onboarding of cloud environments, running assessment on the environment, and for failed checks - open a ServiceNow ticket with all the details needed to resolve the issue. Using CloudBots it's also possible to automatically apply remediation to the environment, and then Dome9 can also close the ServiceNow ticket.
- Dome9 in the ServiceNow store.
- For more information on the Dome9-ServiceNow integration: https://supportcenter.checkpoint.com/supportcenter/portal?eventSubmit_doGoviewsolutiondetails=&solut...