Announcing the Release of Intelligence Essentials for CSPM Customers
The Check Point CloudGuard Team is pleased to announce the release of Intelligence Essentials. One of our biggest launches to date, this module gives our CSPM users the ability to detect malicious and suspicious activities across their entire cloud framework.
Intelligence Essentials automatically analyzes all account activity, applying a powerful threat detection layer comprised of machine learning and the latest threat research. By gaining greater visibility into accounts and user behavior, organizations can uncover privilege escalation attacks and other suspicious and harmful anomalies.
CSPM customers now have the following tools to investigate and understand account activities:
- Interactive visualization into actual events (users, entities, buckets, commands) that have occurred
- Timelines provided for all related events
- Notifications within EVENTS tab outlining any anomalies or potential security issues
- Built-in queries for troubleshooting
- Custom queries to filter information for a specific user or entity
Get Started Today!
To activate Intelligence Essentials within your CSPM platform, simply onboard your cloud accounts (Cloud Trail Logs) using the provided documentation and video overview. Additionally, check out this more in-depth tutorial of how to onboard AWS account activity.
We appreciate your business and look forward to continued success serving you now and in the future. For further information about this release, please contact your Account Manager.
Your CloudGuard Team