Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sorin_Gogean
Advisor
Jump to solution

Generic DataCenter details in logs

Hello mates,

I have looked over the Generic DataCenter implementation and we are close to start using this type of objects, for different cases.

In one situation, we had used a script that was addressing some TOR resources, and adjusted it a bit, so it would keep the UUID , will address other IP lists resources, etc. .

Works well for quite some time, problem is that from time to time, I notice that the objects generated by/for this GDC are not refreshed for 1 - 2 days (or a bit more).

All I was able to catch in the FWL Logs is that the JSON file is "corrupted" so from there I've looked what/why. 

Checking why, I've noticed that process/script we use is not running anymore on the Management Server, not sure why it stopped running, I'll see if I have smth in the other system logs.

So what I'm after, is there a way we can get an alert when the retrieval of the JSON content fails, so we know and take action in case this happens ?

I tried to look into SmartEvents, but sadly I did not find a way for setting SmartEvents to look for specific LOG patterns and generate an alert on them .

Any idea, hint to follow would appreciate 😃 .

Thank you,

0 Kudos
6 Replies
This widget could not be displayed.

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.