Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jonathan_Olivie
Explorer

How to register the vSEC Gateway R77.30 v2 to NSX/ vCenter running GAiA MGMT R80.10?

I'm attempting to validate use cases for a CP integeration w/NSX, but the "vsec_config" dose not exist on the CP Management Server(R80.10)... I've installed the "vSEC_Service_Hotfix3_full" patch, but it seems like the documentation does not coincide with the actual implementation. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

The fact vsec_config isn't a valid command suggests either the hotfix wasn't installed or the hotfix didn't install properly.

Ensure you downloaded the correct files from here: vSEC Gateway for NSX managed by vSEC Controller 

You may need to engage with the TAC for further troubleshooting also: Contact Support | Check Point Software 

0 Kudos
Arnfinn_Strand
Employee
Employee

Hi,

You installed the vSEC Service Registration v3 Hotfix on R80.10 Management Serve from section 9 in the:

vSEC Gateway for NSX managed by vSEC Controller 

Did you run 'vsec on' and create a Data Center Object in SmartConsole to connect to the NSX Manager or vCenter Server?

And did you then run vsec_config from  Expert Mode? 

http://dl3.checkpoint.com/paid/d3/d35f70ec96dd61d93a06349023a692f7/CP_R77.30_vSEC_Gateway_v2_for_NSX... 

Arnfinn

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.