Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Everest_Aponte
Participant
Jump to solution

Compliance blade on R80.20 and SmartEvent Server

Hello everyone

First, thank you for your attention

I have the following doubt, in my environment, we have a MGMT Server on R80.20 and SmartEvent the same version and is "Open Server" so, I'm going to enable the Compliance Blade on my MGMT Server and the videos guide I saw that the SmartEvent blades are enabled too. 

My question; On an environment using SmartEvent Server must We enable the smartevent blades on the MGMT Server?  or only the Compliance blade?

https://community.checkpoint.com/t5/Policy-Management/Compliance-Blade-how-to-videos/td-p/5634 

Thank you

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Chris_Atkinson
Employee Employee
Employee

If you have a distributed configuration SmartEvent need not be enabled also on the Management object.

CCSM R77/R80/ELITE

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Chris_Atkinson
Employee Employee
Employee

The example was likely a consolidated installation, Compliance blade should be enabled on the Management Server.

CCSM R77/R80/ELITE
0 Kudos
Everest_Aponte
Participant

Hi Chris 

Thanks for your response, 

I understand that "Compliance Blade" must enable on the MGMT Server in fact on the SmartEven Server cannot enable.  

In this sense, if in my environment have a SmartEvent Server with the "Smart Event Server and Correlation Unit" blades enabled, Should I enabled "Smart Event Server and Correlation Unit" blades on the MGMT Server too?

Thank you so much!

0 Kudos
Chris_Atkinson
Employee Employee
Employee

If you have a distributed configuration SmartEvent need not be enabled also on the Management object.

CCSM R77/R80/ELITE
Everest_Aponte
Participant

Hello Chris 

Ready!  thank you so much

Best regards

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.