Create a Post

CheckMates Go Cyber Security Podcast

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CheckMates Go Cyber Security Podcast
About CheckMates Go Cyber Security Podcast

Learn about Cyber Security topics through brief, informal conversations with experts from Check Point. Topics include: Incident Response, Customer Success Stories, Cyber Security Trends and Technologies. Subscribe via one of these services or add our RSS feed to your podcast app of choice!

PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

@Shay_Levin talks with Check Point researcher Sagi Tzadik about the discovery of SIGRed (CVE-2020-1350) and Ori Hamama about how we developed and deployed an IPS protection for it.

Read more...

Read more
0 0 997
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

This is the final installment of our Ask Me Anything with @Dorit_Dor and team. Many of the questions asked involves features and functionality that will be in the R81 release, which is now in Public EA.

Read more...

Read more
1 0 1,309
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

I talk with Global Security Architect @tpoole_global common areas where organizations can improve their security posture.

Read more...

Read more
0 0 1,258
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Part 2 of our Ask Me Anything with @Dorit_Dor and team. In this episode, we wonder if there is any question Dorit can't answer? We also hear from @Amnon_Perlmutte@Eyal_Fingold, and @itai_Greenberg about DevSecOps and SD-WAN.

Read more...

Read more
0 0 893
CheckMates GO
Latest Episodes