cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Don_Paterson
Advisor

Capsule Docs Viewer plans

Hello,

Can anyone share plans or possible plans for Capsule Docs Viewer improvements in the pipeline?

I am forced to use Viewer since CD makes Office 2016 very unstable/unusable on my laptop.

If I want to use CD I have to use a VM or another machine and not my primary work laptop.

I find CDV slow to log in and then often slow to load documents (especially for the first time).

It is sometimes slow to search sometimes and causes CDV to crash after searching a few times.

It is sometimes very limiting to only be able to only have one document open at a time and would be useful to have multiple tabs, in the same was as Adobe Reader does.

Thanks,

Don

0 Kudos
2 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

If there are specific stability issues, it would be good to get the TAC involved (for Capsule Docs or Capsule Docs Viewer).

0 Kudos
Don_Paterson
Advisor

In this case I'm not a paying customer and am forced to use CD and CDV for reading encrypted PDFs .

Would be good if TAC looked into it and probably wouldn't need me to discover that CDV does not always play nicely with Office 365 clients.

They probably also would find how slow it was soon too.

The support for Windows 10 versions is limited I think so that doesn't help.

Perhaps if there was a seperate Adobe plugin that could solve some of the issues for some folks. 

Thanks,

Don

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events